Intruder Alarm Systems
Precise Fire and Security can supply and install intruder alarm systems to your specific requirements, ensuring that your premises is protected whether you are at home or away from your property.
We can offer wired or wireless systems to ensure that the correct application is employed at your premises, giving you complete protection 24 hours a day. In addition we offer a choice of audible only, or confirmed intruder alarm system which includes 24-hour monitoring. All of the activations are received by our remote monitoring station and are passed to an authorised keyholder or to the police for immediate attendance.
We recognise that theft and downtime from businesses and homes is not only costly, but is also an invasion into your private space and possessions.
Our intruder alarm installations are of the highest standard and are fully compliant with the current standards. To ensure these standards are met Precise provide a 24 hour maintenance package where our on call engineers will attend site at any time, day or night to provide assistance for emergency call outs. We will also arrange, by prior arrangement, to attend site to carry out routine maintenance inspections of your intruder alarm system ensuring it is in full working order, therefore guaranteeing your premises are fully covered in the event of an activation.
As part of our offerings we supply access control systems, from a simple single door entry system to a fully comprehensive site wide enterprise application. Giving you the control to manage the movement of people around your buildings, which helps protect your premises and staff.
In today’s fast moving world access control systems have to do more than simply lock and unlock doors. Regardless of the size of your operation, there is a huge need to keep assets safe and outisde threats controlled. This we recognise is crucial for business continuity and profitability.
Features and benefits of access control:
- Replace outdated keys which when lost, stolen or copied result in expensive lock replacements
- Monitor the locations of individuals within your portfolio
- Control where individuals are able to gain access
- Manage individual access rights, so the correct access is given to the right person(s) every time
- Works in conjunction with the other security systems as part of a wider security strategy
We also supply and install video/intercom systems, refuge systems, nurse call & disabled alarm systems.
Our CCTV systems range from small entry-level packages through to multi-site networked systems, across major property portfolios.
With our expert team of sales consultants and designers we can scope and deliver the most appropriate commercial/business CCTV solution to your needs.
At Precise we can install CCTV systems using the latest and most innovative equipment in the makret place today, whilst keeping within client's budgetary restraints.
Features and Benefits of CCTV:
- 24 hours surveillance of your property, utilising day/night technology
- Works hand in hand with all other security and fire detection systems
- Early warning to external threats, and intrusion
- External deterrent for potential intruders
- Fully Web based systems to allow access and control whilst away from your property
- Images can be used for police evidence
We can supply install and maintain automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) and covert systems. Precise can also advise and install Digital recording, remote monitoring and networked systems.