Use of Services
1. Where present, it will be assumed that the supply of water, electricity and toilet facilities will be made available for the use of all engineers on site. If not, an additional charge may be made to provide these services to comply with health & safety.
2. Precise Fire and Security Ltd shall not be held liable for any work undertaken at the client's instructions if that work requires planning or other consents, which the client has not obtained. Unless requested as part of the original contract, it is the responsibility of the client to apply for and pay appropriate fees for any applicable permissions prior to the commencement of work.
3. Electrical Supplies the customer shall supply and fit at its own expense a suitable mains power supply which complies with the current Institute of Electrical Engineers Rules & Regulations for use by the security system.
4. Precise Fire and Security aims to carry out work to a very high standard and in accordance with current legal, health & safety and site regulations. Any changes to the regulations which were not in existence at the date of this contract, or site particular regulations that were not stated in writing before the commencement of work.
5. All visitors to the site where work is being carried out including owners of the property, employees or temporary staff do so at their own risk. Precise Fire and Security will not accept any liability for injury should an accident occur.
6. Terms of payment are strictly 30 days from the completion of work.
7. Any disputes in respect of the invoice must be raised in writing within 7 days of the date of invoice. Failure to do this will result in the full invoice amount being made payable.
8. A main contact must be assigned to be the point of call if any problems or discrepancies arise. Precise Fire and Security will not be held responsible for any errors or loss of time as a result of no contact being made by your assigned person. Contact information including mobile and email details must be given at least 24 hours before work is scheduled to start.
9. Financial arrangements, quotations for additional work/additional engineers and general work enquiries must be made directly to Precise Fire and Security either by phone, email. Discussions of this nature directly with our installers is strictly forbidden and must be made through the project manager. By accepting and confirming the contract/quotation you agree to accept the terms and conditions.
10. Any delays or cancellations due to insufficient access, information, materials or site safety issues will be chargeable, and additional chargeable days may be required to complete the contracted task. All information, drawings, materials, site access must be arranged/delivered/confirmed before the date of work commencement.
Termination for Breach of Agreement
1. If the customer shall commit any breach of this agreement or any payment shall be in arrears Precise Fire and Security may forthwith by notice in writing to the customer determine this agreement without prejudice to its right to recover any sum due here under through legal action and Precise Fire and Security shall thereupon at its discretion be entitled to terminate any other agreement that may exist with the customer.
Quotations / Fees
1. Quotations are based on the information that we have been supplied and/or any relevant plans and site survey. Quotations relate to the work requested by the client to whom the estimate is addressed and is in respect of the property indicated. On receipt of working drawings or additional plans we reserve the right to alter our quotation if the detailed information varies from the original enquiry.
2. Quotations will remain open for acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date the quotation is provided. If the quotation is accepted an order number will be required prior to any works commencing.
3. Quotations are issued on the assumed workable condition of the land/building/structure where the installation will take place, unless stated otherwise with evidence of a written description or detailed plan. Any changes to those conditions found to exist before work starts or as work proceeds may result in additional charges to those initially indicated and Precise Fire and Security will not be held liable.
4. The client, in accepting this quotation, agrees to Precise Fire and Security carrying out the described work at the named location(s). The client shall also make sure safe, suitable and uninterrupted access is available onto/around site on the dates stated in the quotation. Precise Fire and Security will not be held responsible for delays/termination to work as a result of site access problems. Unless a 48 hour notification period is provided, full stated work fees will still be charged.
1. Guarantee During the period of 12 months following the date of delivery or completion Precise Fire and Security undertakes to replace free of charge any faulty or defective equipment fitted by the Precise Fire and Security but only in so far as such fault or defect arises from faulty materials or workmanship.
2. No other guarantee, condition or warranty shall be incorporated or implied herein unless specifically agreed in writing by the Company. Specifically, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, where the equipment purchased or security system is normally the subject of a maintenance contract and the customer does not have a current maintenance contract Precise Fire and Security shall not be liable for any claim whatsoever arising from failure of the equipment or security system in any way and the customer shall indemnify Precise Fire and Security against any such losses arising from the same.
3. All equipment is subject to the manufacturer's variance and tolerance, details of which will be supplied to the customer on written request.
4. Precise Fire and Security will not be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of variations in the manufacturers or Precise Fire and Security specifications or any technical data supplied.
5. Where the customer claims that equipment or the security system does not comply with the Agreement for Sale this must be made in writing to Precise Fire and Security within 14 days of the receipt of the issue of the completion certificate otherwise no claim will subsist and the equipment or security system will be deemed to be in all respects in compliance with the Agreement.
6. Precise Fire and Security assumes no responsibility for any change in specifications requested by a customer unless Precise Fire and Security confirms such change in writing; any price variation resulting from such change will become effective immediately upon acceptance of such change.
7. Precise Fire and Security reserves the right to make changes in the design of equipment or add to or improve or change equipment in order to comply with current standards or availability of equipment. Where the equipment is sold under a Consumer transaction nothing in this Agreement shall alter or in any way affect the statutory rights of the Consumer. Cancellation 1. Once accepted the Agreement of Sale can only be cancelled within 7 days of the signing of the Agreement. Where the customer cancels the agreement outside this period a 2% charge against the total cost of the agreed sale shall become payable by the customer. No refunds for any unused portion of any maintenance or monitoring period will become payable by the company where the customer cancels any maintenance or monitoring agreement.